DX3 event attendance
Striving for knowledge and, at the same time, sharing our expertise is something that we always value at Grinteq. That is why we visit various events to get acquainted with the most burning trends in ecommerce development and find new ways to help our customers succeed in what they do.
We took part in DX3 - Canada’s biggest conference dedicated to retail, marketing, and technology - this month. We were excited to explore what the transformative retail sector will look like in a more innovative and technologically-driven world.
Being ecommerce geeks, we were happy to gather insights and share our professional opinion on a range of topics, some of which included:
- Translating customer expectations into an incredible digital shopping experience
- Top trends in retail for 2022 and beyond
- Understanding COVID-19’s impact on ecommerce and omnichannel
- Better together: accelerating retail media growth through innovation
- And Innovative business models
Our team discussed with like-minded professionals how digital commerce service providers could support growth opportunities by helping various businesses implement a bucket of solutions across top ecommerce platforms.
Thankful to the DX3 team for sharing diverse perspectives on strategies and tactics that kept the brands going while in times of uncertainty and how it helped them get more robust. Can’t wait for the next year already!