We are looking for an Experienced Back-End Java / Groovy Developer to lead a team of senior software developers in the building of API Microservices utilizing a standard Groovy + Spring Boot technology stack. Additionally, participate and lead the transformation of the API team to participate in full stack development.
Responsibilities and duties
- Automated testing best practices as a part of your development methodology.
- Assisting and holding a team of Senior Developers accountable to commitments.
- Using common enterprise-level development best practices.
- Problem-solving strategically within the context of the project delivery goals.
- Orienting delivery goals (features, quality, timeline) towards the customer’s needs.
- Facilitating respectful debate within a team and find a solution as a team.
Qualifications and skills
- 10+ years of professional experience developing enterprise-grade applications.
- 5+ years of experience as a senior team lead.
- 5+ years of experience participating within an Agile methodology.
- Spring Boot API Microservices (latest version).
- Spring Components: Security/OAUTH2, API Gateway, Eureka.
- Spock Testing / Postman API functional testing.
- Docker hosted within AWS ECS
- Experience partnering and communicating with external customers
What we offer
- A decent salary level, which allows you to think about our mutual success and not about tomorrow.
- Flexible working hours. You create your own schedule.
- Possibility to work remotely. You prefer home office or traveling around? Easy, that's exactly how we operate.