We're looking for a Middle+ / Senior SFCC Back-End Developer to join us on our roadmap to architect, engineer, deploy, scale and maintain a whole new generation of marketplace technologies in addition to supporting our current ecosystem of custom technologies. You'll play a significant role in augmenting our legacy of customer trust and technical pioneering.
Responsibilities and duties
- Working with SFRA based implementations on client projects, including installing, configuring and developing custom code for SFCC. You will be involved in developing custom cartridges, controllers, middleware events and pages / components using Page Designer.
- Work with and communicate designs to other developers and support them in delivering solutions utilising SFCC features.
Qualifications and skills
What we want from you:
- Experience as a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer (Demandware).
- Ideally you will also have experience with working with and mentoring junior commerce cloud developers.
- Experience of integrating Salesforce Commerce Cloud to other platforms through LINK partner cartridges and custom integrations.
- Experience of working within an Agile team.
- Good exposure to Salesforce partner community and Xchange.
- Strong exposure to OCAPI (Open Commerce API).
If you know any of this even better!
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer certification.
- Experience with SFRA (Storefront Reference Architecture).