We're looking for a Middle+ / Senior SFCC Full-Stack Developer to join us on our roadmap to architect, engineer, deploy, scale and maintain a whole new generation of marketplace technologies in addition to supporting our current ecosystem of custom technologies. You'll play a significant role in augmenting our legacy of customer trust and technical pioneering.
Responsibilities and duties
- Work on flagship websites for globally recognised brands, whilst meeting the demanding challenges on usability, resilience, performance, scalability and security.
- Build cross-browser, cross-device compatible pages adhering to industry best practices.
- Responsible for architecting and defining the Front-end framework to solve complex designs and interactions that reflect the user experience and creative proposition.
- Mentoring and guiding all project activities on multiple small to medium sized projects or one large project.
- Shift between a creative and a technical focus depending on the project need and/or the type of project.
- Participate in developing supporting proposal materials for projects.
- Participate in scoping and planning work.
- Write technical documentation (admin guides), white papers, presentations, contributes to determining internal processes.
Qualifications and skills
- Proven experience working in an SFCC / Demandware Platform as a Senior Backend developer.
- Previous experience on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) SiteGenesis/SFRA framework, Services framework and other platform capabilities.
- Good grasp of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with front-end application architecture and development.
- Pattern, Module Pattern, Reveal Pattern, Facade Pattern, Asynchronous Module Definition etc.).
- Well versed with jQuery framework and patterns used. Should be able to write custom plugins for jQuery.
- Hands-on experience with AngularJS framework and its constructs like custom directives, services etc.
- Hands-on experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS, STYLUS).
- Understanding and hand-on experience with writing modular CSS using SMACSS and Object Oriented CSS methodologies.
- Understanding of front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, Semantic-UI and Foundation.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Experienced with front-end tooling able to write custom automation tasks for Grunt.
- Experienced with architecture and development of front-end tailored for various Content Management Systems in the likes of Sharepoint, Umbraco, Episerver, Sitefinity and Sitecore.
- Should maintain and extend back-end development Guidelines and boilerplate that is currently being used as a starting point for projects executed by both internal and offshore development teams.
- Should be able to incorporate and understand HTML5 semantic elements and understand the SEO benefits of Microdata and Google Rich snippets for in page SEO.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours. You create your own schedule.
- Possibility to work remotely: you prefer home office or traveling around? Easy, that's exactly how we operate.
- A decent salary level which allows you to think about our mutual success and not about tomorrow.